It is with great pleasure that we welcome you and your child to Brimsdown Primary School, a thriving three-form entry community school where every child is encouraged to achieve to his or her full potential. We are working to move Brimsdown from Require Improvement to Good.
We believe that every child is unique and we aim to nurture and inspire them in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. We are committed to giving each child the best education, creating a love of learning and a curiosity about the world around them.
At Brimsdown you will find:
- a happy and welcoming atmosphere
- inspired and motivated learners
- committed and enthusiastic staff
- high expectations for academic, social and personal achievement
- celebration and inclusion of all cultural backgrounds and differences
- a rich and inclusive curriculum that supports and challenges all children to do their best
Dani Lang, Interim Associate Head